Irrepressible, rapid transformation in the communication sector, time and space independency restructured the need in public relations. As online media is on the way to become the main communication channel, media outlets, digital marketers have to keep up with this transformation by focusing on social media marketing, online PR and online press release writing and distribution.
Important Points to Consider in Online PR!
- Press release development, writing, distribution, follow-up and reporting stages for your products and services should be carried out by PR professionals.
- Importance should be given to the impact of search engines and social media in order to increase brand awareness. Press releases should be optimized with SEO rules and supported by social media when it is delivered to the target audience.
- The media that press releases get distributed should be traceable in order to get feedbacks from the target audience.
- Media for online PR should be selected according to the brand, target audience and message in terms of their image and reputation. Coverage quality should be prioritized instead of the number of coverages.
6 Benefits of Online PR Services
- Get full PR services with no need to pay for a monthly fee.
- Get maximum service with minimum budget.
- Use it only when you need it.
- Reach your target audience in more than 20 countries.
- Utilize the power of news agencies in press release distribution.
- Get daily, weekly and monthly reports with advanced reporting service supported by tables and graphs.