A press release is the most effective public relations (PR) tool prepared by PR experts in order to announce the activities, projects and actions of institutions or individuals to target audiences. Online PR Agency B2Press carries out press communication activities in the digital world with its experienced team. Working with B2Press is the easiest way to send press releases to China, which is the second-largest economy in the world.
China is the 4th largest country in the world with 9.5 million square kilometers and has many national and regional media outlets. China has many popular printed newspapers including Reference News, People's Daily, The Global Times, Southern Weekly, Southern China Daily, The China Youth Daily, Qilu Evening News and Xinmin Evening News. In addition to the printed media, news sites such as Chinadaily USA, People Daily Online, XinHuaNet, China.org, Shanghai Daily, CNTV English, Global Times, South China Morning Post, BBC News China are also very strong channels for increasing brand awareness. With more than 829 million internet users, China is one of the most digital countries in the world!
B2Press presents the easiest way to distribute press releases in China.
Chinese journalists, especially in the field of economics, receive more than 1,000 press releases every day. Since this is the case, it is essential that the press releases must be newsworthy and interesting. B2Press aims to strengthen the image and reputation of businesses by influencing the public opinion and the journalists with the strategically prepared press releases. Press releases are offered to the customers at the most advantageous prices.
The way B2Press works
- First of all, the issues that will increase your brand awareness are determined. We complete the first step of the press release process by developing content through a planned approach.
- We create SEO friendly press releases by embedding strategic keywords in your content. In this way, we help your news or website rank high in the search engines, thanks to the keyword cloud algorithm of Google.
- The press releases we prepare for Chinese are both simplified and traditional. Our professional editors manage the translation and localization of the press releases.
- B2Press works with teams specialized in sending world-class press releases and distributes through media lists and news agencies.
- In addition to the media lists of B2Press, press releases can be distributed through China’s official news agency Interfax or PRN Asia exclusively with Premium and Exclusive Packages.
- After the writing and distribution stages, we provide our customers with detailed media reports weekly and monthly. Thus, the coverage of the press release in the online media and the number of people it has reached is examined in a transparent way.
What B2Press pays attention when doing PR works in China?
- We analyze the target audience in detail in China, which is the most crowded country in the world. We prepare the press releases by communicating with our customers, considering the social characteristics of the local people.
- We work hard on the idea of the press release in order to generate enough attention to meet the personal and social needs of the masses in China.
- We help our customers to identify issues that are sensitive to the Chinese society, to recognize cultural codes and to serve the press release around shared beliefs.
You can get in touch with our expert team via firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about sending a press release to China.